Thomas Thrush, Environmental Technician
Associates Degree with Honors in GeoEnvironmental Science, Hocking College, Nelsonville, Ohio, 2011
Fields of Competence
• Soil, Groundwater and Air Sampling
• Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
• Groundwater Monitoring
• Diverse education background including geology, environmental law, site assessment, subsurface
sampling, surveying, stream water monitoring, and watershed management.
• Prior real estate experience as both a real estate lender for The Citizens Bank of Logan (2000 – 2006)
and a licensed real estate sales agent (licensed in 2006).
• Experience in soil, groundwater, and air sampling in compliance with BUSTR and ASTM standards,
research and preparation of reports for Phase I and II Site Assessments, Spill Prevention, Control and
Countermeasure Plans, and Groundwater Sampling Reports.
• Environmental law, regulations, and environmental compliance knowledge.
• Computer skills including word processing and spreadsheets.