John Mills, Staff Engineer
Bachelor of Science, Ecological Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 2011
Fields of Competence
• Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
• Leaking Underground Storage Tank Corrective Action
• Oil Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans
• Industrial Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
• Diverse education background including civil, mechanical, electrical and biological engineering and
natural resources studies.
• Anaerobic bio-digester research assistant and team member in the construction, maintenance and
operation of a biogas research project.
• Prior experience in landscape contracting and as an assistant locksmith.
• Environmental law, regulations, and environmental compliance knowledge.
• Computer skills including AutoCAD, word processing and spreadsheets.